What is a Chatbot?
A chatbot is computer-programmed conversation interfaces integrated into the website or mobile platform (application), or in social messaging platforms such as Facebook or Whatsapp Messenger, to simulate a natural conversation with people in text or hearing. Chatbots have been around for half a century. A programmed robot named “Eliza Chatbot” was used to simulate a psychotherapist in 1966. Chatbots now get more traction because of the consumer’s resulting behavior, where messenger apps are the first port of call for most conversations. It is a perfect platform for messaging apps as 7 out of the top 10 mobile applications are messaging applications and chatbots can dwell in messaging apps. Although Chatbot technology is still in its infancy and is used to answer quick quizzes, resolve complaints, conduct searches, etc., it can be effective mostly during fast messaging artificially by using intelligence, with a customized chatbot, you can set preset replies and feedbacks. The development of Chatbot in India takes place at an early stage while most of Chatbot’s clients are busy in building their value in the Indian market.
Where can Chatbot’s be incorporated?
- Mobile Applications
- Social Media platforms (Facebook Messenger)
What are the different platforms to build Chatbot?
There are many new Chatbot development platforms for creating Chatbots. Some of the popular Chatbot developer platforms are as follows:
- Dialog flow (Google’s conversational user experience platform)
- Kik codes
- AI (Facebook’s free chat BOT engine Platform)
- Rasa (Open source)
- Chat scripts
How are chatbots helpful for businesses?
There are many benefits of AI-based Chatbot’ or conventional Chatbot’s. They are the most innovative Chatbot’s as they are capable of learning by themselves. As a leading Chatbot provider, we can list a few benefits and they are as follows:
- Enables Instant Customer Service
- 24/7 services Available
- Enhances brand reputation and value
- Saves a huge amount of customer services cost and resources
- Helps to render a custom-made experience
- Capable of Multiple interactions with the natural interface at a time
- Ideally placed to fulfill customer needs and offer appropriate products and services
- Enable distribution of the Cognitive digital experience
- Capable of Self Developing (self-learning)
Which Industries can gain most from a Chatbot?
The Chatbot can be used in any industry as it can handle multiple services such as customer service, complaints and comments, booking, search, payment processing, and so on. Therefore, Chatbot can perform a number of tasks in the following areas:
Banking: AI-based chatbots are completely secure and can perform banking transactions such as complaints and complaints handling, account information retrieval, personal assistant, ATM assistant (location), service assistant and bots. Trading in stocks etc.
E-Commerce: chatbots are used to manage payment transactions, custom product search, order tracking, and more on the eCommerce website.
Of course, the cognitive digital experience of the most advanced AI bots makes it relatively easier to speed up insurance processes, to advise and solve claims, to offer and sell insurance policies.
Health Care: In health care, response time can make the difference between life and death. Bots are used for medical applications such as healthcare, hospital navigator, online (virtual) emergency manager, and so on.
Travel and Hospitality: Travelers need information about hiking. A chatbot is a perfect channel for communicating with the user. Chatbots can be used to manage travel plans, travel memories, local attractions, and more.
Chatbot Development Company
EvinceDev offers a complete cycle of Chatbot development services to transform the way organizations get connected with their customers and optimize communications. We as a Chatbot development company offer sophisticated and intelligent Chatbot solutions that can be used in a variety of areas including e-commerce, entertainment, customer service, delivery services, and healthcare. Our team of developers creates a chatbot or creates automated wizards that revolutionize the way companies interact with customers, provide automated customer support, and provide interactive experiences through the Chatbot platform.
With KI, NLP and Machine Learning technologies we offer complete Chatbot solutions for Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Kik, Microsoft and more. Whether you want to create Chatbot’s, discussion robots, IVR bots, online Chatbot’s, textbots or messaging robots, we offer differentiated services tailored to your needs.
We provide a comprehensive service in the design, development, and testing of intelligent intelligent-based and artificial intelligence-based intelligent Chatbot’s. We have a BOT development center in India, and we also serve customers based in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Our Offering as a Premium Chatbot development Company
The list of BOT making companies is not very wide. As a developer of Chatbot, we offer Chatbot development services from start to finish, from conceptualization to goal setting, to creating and testing the true Chatbot-based solution.
- Identity Creation: Does this mean creating a person from a bot, taking into account the target audience and the things they want to do with their bot?
- Process Language Configuration: This phase involves selecting the platform according to the type of conversation, the number of sentences you need to perform well, and so on. There are several platforms for processing languages, including wit.ai, API.ai etc.
- Code Platforms: We are here to give you the right tools to make developing your bot as necessary. If you want to connect your bot to external databases or APIs or create an advanced feed with case-specific issues, you need to deepen your code
- Integration with messaging applications: This is an essential step after building your bot, it means connecting to your desired channels. More and more platforms support bots: Messenger, Kik, Slack, Telegram etc.
- Beta user test: proof of reaction correction, efficiency, latency, etc. in another group of testers.
- Host your Bot: This is the moment when you launch your bot on the World Wide Web. This step also includes optimizing the bot for the response time. This factor depends on the hosting provider and the agreed specifications etc.
- Monitor: In this scenario, the general settings are checked, e.g. Performance of bot responses, proper intent distribution, bot analysis, course correction and so on.
In summary, chatbots are the future. Everyone should be prepared to integrate into their company. With so many chatbot platforms, it has become very easy to build a bot. It’s safe to say that a chatbot revolution is imminent.